Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- This USDA Program Is Looking to Make Vegan Dairy, Plant-Based Foods More Accessible
- How to Roast Garlic, Plus More Ways to Get the Best Garlicky Flavor
- Veganuary Breaks Records for Participation in 2023
- ‘Clean Vegan’ Cookbook Serves Up Gluten-Free Plant-Based Goodness
- Cook Twice, Eat 6 Times: Vegan Lunch Meal Prep