Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How I Went from Being an Obese BBQ Chef to a Healthy Vegan Chef
- Chef AJ Shares Her Secrets for Healthy, Plant-Based Weight Loss
- 10 Plant-Based Ways to Cook with Barbecue Sauce
- I Lost 64 Pounds in 7 Months on a Plant-Based Diet
- Dr. John McDougall Announces Retirement from Clinical Practice: What’s Next for the Plant-Based Pioneer?