Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- How to Help Your Kids Be Whole-Food, Plant-Based Rock Stars!
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Producer Debuts First Plant-Based Reality Show, ‘The Big Fat Truth’
- Why It’s So Hard to Give Up Cheese
- Congratulations! Vegan Lunches for Country’s Second-Largest Public School District
- How My Patient Beat Prediabetes and Won a Decade-Long Battle With Excess Weight
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.