Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Don’t Overlook These 5 Sneaky Signs of Heart Disease
- What is Cholesterol? How It Works, Foods to Avoid, and the Truth About HDL
- Compared with Vegan Men, Daily Milk Drinkers See 60% Higher Rates of Prostate Cancer: New Study
- Facing Prediabetes, I Ditched Fast Food for Plant Foods
- Should You Avoid Nightshades? A Look at the Research