Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- Can Diet Help Reduce Symptoms of MS?
- Health Benefits of Trading Animal Protein for Plant Protein
- Leading Plant-Based Chef Predicts Future Where Vegan Food Will Be Everywhere From Airports to Highway Stops
- Google’s Free-Food Cafeterias: Company Pushes Workers Away From Meat
- New York City Announces Meatless Monday