Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- From a Failing Heart and Weight Struggles to Healthy and Active: A Couple’s Plant-Based Journey
- I Beat Melanoma, Then I Went Plant-Based to Help Stay Cancer-Free
- Ingredient IQ: Horseradish
- Reversing India’s Diabetes Problem: A Q&A with Dr. Nandita Shah
- New Hypertension Guidelines Got Your Blood Pressure Up? Here’s How to Bring It Down Naturally