Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- Canada’s Expected New Food Guide Has Meat, Dairy Lobbies Up In Arms
- Fellow Millennials, We Need to Get Real About WTF We’re Eating
- Two Dolphins Who Were Illegally Captured 20 Years Ago Are Returning to the Wild!
- Animal Rights Activists Rejoice as NYC Lawmakers Vote to Ban Wild Animals in Circuses
- This Vegan Saudi Prince Wants to Relegate Factory Farming to the Dustbin of History
- Does Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- Are Vegan Doctors Promoting an Agenda in “What the Health”?
- 7 Key Takeaways From ‘What the Health’
- The Heart Attack That Could Have Killed Me Made Me Stronger When I Turned to a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet
- The Story Behind My Family’s Historic Farm Featured in ‘Forks Over Knives’
- Planet of the Apes: Speciesism Exposed
- Bio-Individuality & The Myth That Some People ‘Just Need Meat’
- State Rep Uses Ritual Killing of Chicken to Protest Abortion
- Dairy Industry Funds ‘Research’ to Make You Believe You Need Milk Made for Calves
- Mischief-Makers or Non-Violent Gadflies? Putting Society’s Treatment of Animals on Trial