Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- Avoiding meat and dairy is ‘single biggest way’ to reduce your impact on Earth
- Make it a Happy Thanksgiving for Turkeys!
- The UN Environment Program Just Declared Meat the World’s Biggest Problem! Here’s How We Can Solve It
- Forest Green Rovers named ‘greenest football club in world’
- California Passes Bill to Phase Out Deadly “Driftnets”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What a Plant-Based Diet Did to My Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, and Triglycerides
- Vegan Ultrarunner Fiona Oakes is “Running for Good” in New Film from the Director of “What the Health”
- I Lost 100 Pounds in Two Years on a Plant-Based Diet
- How to Read a Recipe
- Not Your Average Grandpa: Model, Endurance Athlete, and Plant-Based Enthusiast Richard Lima
- The ‘Good Old Days’ of Animal Farming Were Never Good for the Animals
- Former ‘Slaughter-Free Dairy’ Farmer: No Such Thing As Humane Dairy
- Mindful Meats: My Neighborhood Slaughterhouse
- Wisconsin’s Faustian Bargain: Canned Hunting, Breeding Factories and Killing Fields to Save Wildlife
- My Journey from ‘Humane’ Dairy Farmer to Vegan Cheese Maker