Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- The Elephants’ Last Decade?!
- Major Meat Supplier Cargill, Bill Gates, and Richard Branson Invest in a Company Making Meat in a Lab!
- Canada’s Expected New Food Guide Has Meat, Dairy Lobbies Up In Arms
- Fellow Millennials, We Need to Get Real About WTF We’re Eating
- Two Dolphins Who Were Illegally Captured 20 Years Ago Are Returning to the Wild!
- How to Transform Last Night’s Leftovers Into a Great Breakfast
- As a Young Dad I Lost 160 Pounds by Eating More—Lots More!
- Shop Smart: 21 Tasty Vegan (and Oil-Free!) Finds at Trader Joe’s
- How I Conquered Severe Depression with a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet
- From Crippling Lupus to Living Pain-Free on a Plant-Based Diet