- Major Meat Supplier Cargill, Bill Gates, and Richard Branson Invest in a Company Making Meat in a Lab!
- Canada’s Expected New Food Guide Has Meat, Dairy Lobbies Up In Arms
- Fellow Millennials, We Need to Get Real About WTF We’re Eating
- Two Dolphins Who Were Illegally Captured 20 Years Ago Are Returning to the Wild!
- Animal Rights Activists Rejoice as NYC Lawmakers Vote to Ban Wild Animals in Circuses
- Shop Smart: 21 Tasty Vegan (and Oil-Free!) Finds at Trader Joe’s
- How I Conquered Severe Depression with a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet
- From Crippling Lupus to Living Pain-Free on a Plant-Based Diet
- Why Every Vegan and Vegetarian Needs Vitamin B12
- A Plant-Based Diet Got Me Off the Lung Transplant List and Helped Restore My Eyesight
Category Archives: Events
Gene Baur, co‑founder and president of Farm Sanctuary, a national non-profit organization that works to end cruelty to farm animals and change the way society views and treats farm animals will be visiting Cape Breton in early October. Hailed as … Continue reading
World Vegan Day (WVD) – are you thinking about becoming vegan? WVD has been celebrated since 1994 and did you know it also heralds the start of World Vegan Month? Veganism is a great alternative to eating meat, which we … Continue reading