- The Elephants’ Last Decade?!
- Major Meat Supplier Cargill, Bill Gates, and Richard Branson Invest in a Company Making Meat in a Lab!
- Canada’s Expected New Food Guide Has Meat, Dairy Lobbies Up In Arms
- Fellow Millennials, We Need to Get Real About WTF We’re Eating
- Two Dolphins Who Were Illegally Captured 20 Years Ago Are Returning to the Wild!
- Dear Asheville: Your ‘Humane Slaughter’ Instructors Are Not Your Victims
- Slaughter-Free Dairy Is Being Hailed As The Future of ‘Humane’ Dairy. Here’s Why It Isn’t.
- A Hurricane of Distortions Surrounding Animals and Veganism
- I Became a ‘Humane Farmer’ to Help Animals; I Should Have Gone Vegan
- The Normalization of Nonhuman Oppression in Education
Category Archives: Campaigns & Urgent Actions
Join the Avaaz campaign to save the African elephant!! https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/global_ivory_ban_loc_en2/?pv=96 For background information, read this National Geographic article by Adam Cruise: In Fighting Illegal Ivory, EU Lags Behind While China and the United States have taken steps in recent months … Continue reading
Brussels will soon ban the cruel practice of force-feeding ducks and geese for the production of foie gras. According to Expatica, this is part of a movement to ban all force-feeding across the Belgian and Flemish capital. Recent research commissioned … Continue reading
If you were a rabbit guardian, would you keep your companion locked in a tiny cage for her entire life, never allowing her to take a single hop, and neglecting her to the point that she developed painful lesions on … Continue reading
Factory Farming: Hell on Earth, Pigs, cows, chickens, fish, and other animals raised for food suffer miserably on modern farms. Animal cruelty laws that protect dogs and cats specifically exclude farmed animals from most protection. As a result, blatant abuse … Continue reading
MEPs are facing a crucial vote on an amendment to a draft European regulation which proposes to ban the routine, purely preventative use of antibiotics in factory farming. Together, we can encourage key MEPs to vote in favour of strong … Continue reading
Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and … Continue reading
News reports tally the casualties of war, and monuments are erected to honor fallen soldiers, but the nonhuman victims of war—the animals who are shot, burned, poisoned, and otherwise tormented in military experiments and training exercises—are never recognized, nor is … Continue reading