- The Elephants’ Last Decade?!
- Major Meat Supplier Cargill, Bill Gates, and Richard Branson Invest in a Company Making Meat in a Lab!
- Canada’s Expected New Food Guide Has Meat, Dairy Lobbies Up In Arms
- Fellow Millennials, We Need to Get Real About WTF We’re Eating
- Two Dolphins Who Were Illegally Captured 20 Years Ago Are Returning to the Wild!
- Dear Asheville: Your ‘Humane Slaughter’ Instructors Are Not Your Victims
- Slaughter-Free Dairy Is Being Hailed As The Future of ‘Humane’ Dairy. Here’s Why It Isn’t.
- A Hurricane of Distortions Surrounding Animals and Veganism
- I Became a ‘Humane Farmer’ to Help Animals; I Should Have Gone Vegan
- The Normalization of Nonhuman Oppression in Education
Category Archives: News & Articles
Join the Avaaz campaign to save the African elephant!! https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/global_ivory_ban_loc_en2/?pv=96 For background information, read this National Geographic article by Adam Cruise: In Fighting Illegal Ivory, EU Lags Behind While China and the United States have taken steps in recent months … Continue reading
A review of large-scale studies involving more than 1.5 million people found all-cause mortality is higher for those who eat meat, particularly red or processed meat, on a daily basis. Conducted by physicians from Mayo Clinic in Arizona, “Is Meat … Continue reading
Today the Retail Council of Canada announced its commitment to improving animal welfare by pledging that 100 percent of eggs sold in its member stores will be cage-free by 2025. The policy affects all Retail Council of Canada grocery members, … Continue reading
Today’s most heartwarming story is brought to you from a beach in Brazil. It’s the story of a South American Magellanic penguin who swims 5,000 miles each year to be reunited with the man who saved his life. Retired bricklayer and … Continue reading
Earlier today, a total of 20 animal cruelty charges were filed against the owners of Chilliwack Cattle Sales—the largest dairy factory farm in the country—and seven workers. These landmark charges stem from an investigation by Mercy For Animals in May … Continue reading
A new study has found that approximately two-thirds of the global population faces severe water scarcity for at least one month each year. This totals 4 billion people without a reliable source of fresh water. In addition to climate change … Continue reading
The birds and the bees need help. Also, the butterflies, moths, wasps, beetles and bats. Without an international effort, a new report warns, increasing numbers of species that promote the growth of hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of food … Continue reading