- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Quack Pack: Domestic Ducks Dumped in Park Rescued!
- National Geographic’s Delusional Portrayal of ‘Humane” Dairy Farming!
- “The Jungle” Transformed into the Future of Food
- The Reducetarian Paradox: Rigidly Applying ‘Moderation’ to Eleven Madison Park Restaurant
- Biden Must Stand Up To Animal Agriculture!
Tag Archives: vegan
What does “vegan” mean? A vegan is someone who avoids consuming anything which comes from a non-human animal or an insect. This includes chickens, eggs, fish, milk, lobster, and honey. Food Empowerment Project (F.E.P.) promotes veganism for ethical reasons and … Continue reading
Marlon Reis, Colorado’s first gentleman and father of two, is the longtime partner of Governor Jared Polis. Polis became the nation’s first openly gay man elected as a nonincumbent in Congress nearly a decade ago and is now the first openly … Continue reading
Vegan Ad on ‘Time Out’ Cover The oat drink commercial has appeared in tube stations, and on 4oD Oatly’s landmark vegan oat drink advertising campaign has been spotted as a wrap on major magazine Time Out. The slogan, which says ‘It’s like milk but … Continue reading
With obesity rates on the rise, particularly among children, pressures from First Lady Michelle Obama and the USDA have increased the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and leaner meats in school lunches, while also reducing the amount … Continue reading
A New York restaurateur made headlines this week after announcing that he would switch to completely plant-based menus at all of his 15 bars and restaurants! “Ravi DeRossi is about to go all-in with veganism. The restaurateur behind Avant Garden … Continue reading
World Vegan Day (WVD) – are you thinking about becoming vegan? WVD has been celebrated since 1994 and did you know it also heralds the start of World Vegan Month? Veganism is a great alternative to eating meat, which we … Continue reading