- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Quack Pack: Domestic Ducks Dumped in Park Rescued!
- National Geographic’s Delusional Portrayal of ‘Humane” Dairy Farming!
- “The Jungle” Transformed into the Future of Food
- The Reducetarian Paradox: Rigidly Applying ‘Moderation’ to Eleven Madison Park Restaurant
- Biden Must Stand Up To Animal Agriculture!
Tag Archives: species decline
Climate Crisis: One-Third of All Plant and Animal Species Could be Extinct in 50 Years, Study Suggests
In just 50 years’ time, a third of all plant and animal species on our planet could be wiped out due to man-made climate change, US scientists have warned. The damning new study of humanity’s impact on ecosystems around the world … Continue reading
The loss of any species is devastating. However, the decline or extinction of one species can trigger an avalanche within an ecosystem, wiping out many species in the process. When biodiversity losses cause cascading effects within a region, they can … Continue reading
Environmental campaigners have issued a challenge to Pope Francis: go vegan for Lent and receive $1m for the charity of his choice. The purpose of the Million Dollar Vegan campaign, led by 12-year-old Genesis Butler, is to encourage people to eat … Continue reading
The birds and the bees need help. Also, the butterflies, moths, wasps, beetles and bats. Without an international effort, a new report warns, increasing numbers of species that promote the growth of hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of food … Continue reading