- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Quack Pack: Domestic Ducks Dumped in Park Rescued!
- National Geographic’s Delusional Portrayal of ‘Humane” Dairy Farming!
- “The Jungle” Transformed into the Future of Food
- The Reducetarian Paradox: Rigidly Applying ‘Moderation’ to Eleven Madison Park Restaurant
- Biden Must Stand Up To Animal Agriculture!
Tag Archives: climate change
The New South Wales Forestry Corporation has continued to log unburnt forest that is habitat for some of the most imperilled species in the aftermath of the state’s bushfire crisis. Logging operations have continued in the Styx River state forest on the … Continue reading
From Russia and Finland to Canada and the US, there’s been multiple sightings of bears around the world. That might not sound too weird – but bears aren’t normally spotted this early in the year, which makes this pretty unusual. They usually stay in hibernation … Continue reading
Climate Crisis: One-Third of All Plant and Animal Species Could be Extinct in 50 Years, Study Suggests
In just 50 years’ time, a third of all plant and animal species on our planet could be wiped out due to man-made climate change, US scientists have warned. The damning new study of humanity’s impact on ecosystems around the world … Continue reading
Environmental campaigners have issued a challenge to Pope Francis: go vegan for Lent and receive $1m for the charity of his choice. The purpose of the Million Dollar Vegan campaign, led by 12-year-old Genesis Butler, is to encourage people to eat … Continue reading
While much of America reels from recent news regarding potentially catastrophic effects of climate change in the White House-commissioned National Climate Assessment (NCA), Canadians are instead learning of a new $660-million poultry processing plant opening in Ontario. Continue Reading…
With obesity rates on the rise, particularly among children, pressures from First Lady Michelle Obama and the USDA have increased the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and leaner meats in school lunches, while also reducing the amount … Continue reading
Dramatic changes in diets around the world could help to ensure that global temperatures keep from rising above 2 degrees Celsius (3.6 Fahrenheit) above pre-industrial levels. If the world piled on the veggies and cut back on steaks and hamburgers, the … Continue reading