- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New California Law Guarantees Plant-Based Meal Options in Public Hospitals and Prisons
- City of Berkeley Establishes “Green Mondays,” Goes Vegan One Day a Week
- I’m Brooklyn Borough President, and I Reversed My Diabetes with a Plant-Based Diet
- Do Vegans Need to Worry About Lectins? Does Anyone?
- After Breast Cancer, a Plant-Based Diet Gave Me a New Lease on Life
- Former ‘Slaughter-Free Dairy’ Farmer: No Such Thing As Humane Dairy
- Mindful Meats: My Neighborhood Slaughterhouse
- Wisconsin’s Faustian Bargain: Canned Hunting, Breeding Factories and Killing Fields to Save Wildlife
- My Journey from ‘Humane’ Dairy Farmer to Vegan Cheese Maker
- Marloes Boere grew up on a dairy farm in the Netherlands
Tag Archives: animal rights
In recent years, the Supreme Court has upheld the rights of animals and birds to lead a life of “intrinsic worth, honour and dignity,” even at the cost of popular faith and practices of human beings. The starting point of … Continue reading
This paper begins with the assumption that commonly accepted notions of citizenship are not tenable in a globalised, interdependent world. Climate change, ecological degradation and the finite nature of fossil fuels on which our lifestyles depend bring urgency to the … Continue reading
World Vegan Day (WVD) – are you thinking about becoming vegan? WVD has been celebrated since 1994 and did you know it also heralds the start of World Vegan Month? Veganism is a great alternative to eating meat, which we … Continue reading