- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Quack Pack: Domestic Ducks Dumped in Park Rescued!
- National Geographic’s Delusional Portrayal of ‘Humane” Dairy Farming!
- “The Jungle” Transformed into the Future of Food
- The Reducetarian Paradox: Rigidly Applying ‘Moderation’ to Eleven Madison Park Restaurant
- Biden Must Stand Up To Animal Agriculture!
Tag Archives: animal news
Breaking! 4 Suspected Rhino Poachers Arrested In Kruger National Park; A Total Of 11 Alleged Poachers Have Been Captured This Year
Four alleged rhino poachers were arrested in Kruger National Park this past weekend. This brings the total to 11 suspected poachers apprehended at different sections of Kruger National Park since the beginning of 2020. The suspects remain in custody and are currently under … Continue reading
SCATTERED AMID A relentless barrage of news about COVID-19 case surges, quarantine orders, and medical supply shortages on Twitter this week, some happy stories softened the blows: Swans had returned to deserted Venetian canals. Dolphins too. And a group of elephants … Continue reading
Wherever you go in Britain – in city, town or country – you can come across a hidden wildlife haven. It may be home to sand lizards and stoats, adders and orchids, butterflies and bush-crickets, water voles, peregrine falcons, or … Continue reading
The New South Wales Forestry Corporation has continued to log unburnt forest that is habitat for some of the most imperilled species in the aftermath of the state’s bushfire crisis. Logging operations have continued in the Styx River state forest on the … Continue reading
Two extremely rare white giraffes have been killed by poachers in north-eastern Kenya, conservationists say. Rangers had found the carcasses of the female and her calf in a village in north-eastern Kenya’s Garissa County. A third white giraffe is still … Continue reading
Last year, Botswana legalized hunting of elephants as ‘there are too many of them’. The government officially lifted the hunting suspension. More than half a year later, the country is going to auction licences to hunt a total of 70 … Continue reading
China Has Made Eating Wild Animals Illegal After the Coronavirus Outbreak. But Ending the Trade Won’t Be Easy
Hong Kong (CNN) A strict ban on the consumption and farming of wild animals is being rolled out across China in the wake of the deadly coronavirus epidemic, which is believed to have started at a wildlife market in Wuhan. Although … Continue reading