- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Forks Over Knives
- New Study Finds a Simple Breathing Exercise May Help Decrease Alzheimer’s Risk
- 4 Drug-Free Ways to Fight Seasonal Allergies
- The Home Cook’s Guide to Growing Edible Flowers
- New Research: Making Plant-Based Meals the Default in Dining Halls Can Help Meet Climate Goals
- Yoga for Sleep: Yoga Nidra 101 + Restorative Poses That Work
- Tabitha Brown on Her New Line of Salt-Free Seasonings
- After a Prostate Cancer Diagnosis Spurred Me to Go Plant-Based, I Feel Like the Energizer Bunny
- Beating Diabetes with Diet: Sharon Palmer’s New Guide Provides an Approachable Plant-Based Plan
- How to Peel a Kiwi + Kiwi Recipes to Try
- The Ultimate Whole Grain Gluten-Free Flour Recipe: Our Favorite Blend Plus Baking Tips
Free From Harm
- Help Us Shut Down WingOut
- 10 Facts About Koch Foods and Joseph Grendys
- Adopt A Cow Program is Pure Industry Propaganda
- What to Make of a Diminished Thing
- Investment Firm Abandons Plans to Build a Mega Slaughterhouse in Wisconsin!
- The Quack Pack: Domestic Ducks Dumped in Park Rescued!
- National Geographic’s Delusional Portrayal of ‘Humane” Dairy Farming!
- “The Jungle” Transformed into the Future of Food
- The Reducetarian Paradox: Rigidly Applying ‘Moderation’ to Eleven Madison Park Restaurant
- Biden Must Stand Up To Animal Agriculture!
Tag Archives: animal cruelty
Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
A new Animal Equality U.K. investigation reveals chicks having their necks crushed, birds suffering from burns and blisters, and chickens purposely denied water at a McDonald’s chicken supplier. For years, Mercy For Animals has reached out to McDonald’s representatives, asking that the company … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged activism, animal cruelty, animal news Leave a comment
A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
(CNN)- Faced with disrupted supply chains and steep revenue declines due to the coronavirus pandemic, one zoo is considering a drastic measure: turning some of its residents into food. The longer that the coronavirus lockdowns continue and the more dire financial … Continue reading
Posted in News & Articles Tagged animal cruelty, animal emotions, animal news Leave a comment
Urgent Call to Action! Help in Defense of Animals Stop Canada’s Horrific Seal Hunt!
Despite the coronavirus pandemic worldwide, the notoriously brutal Canadian seal hunt is still happening, and the bloodiest months are coming. Hundreds of thousands of harp seals and their babies will be beaten with barbed clubs, shot, and many will be skinned alive for their … Continue reading
State MPs Dismayed at NSW Forestry Logging Unburnt Habitat After Bushfires
The New South Wales Forestry Corporation has continued to log unburnt forest that is habitat for some of the most imperilled species in the aftermath of the state’s bushfire crisis. Logging operations have continued in the Styx River state forest on the … Continue reading
Posted in News & Articles Tagged animal cruelty, animal news, climate change, deforestation Leave a comment
Rare White Giraffes Killed by Poachers in Kenya
Two extremely rare white giraffes have been killed by poachers in north-eastern Kenya, conservationists say. Rangers had found the carcasses of the female and her calf in a village in north-eastern Kenya’s Garissa County. A third white giraffe is still … Continue reading
Posted in News & Articles Tagged animal cruelty, animal news, animal rights Leave a comment
70 Elephants Will Soon Be ‘Legally’ Killed in Botswana And No One Can Do Anything About It
Last year, Botswana legalized hunting of elephants as ‘there are too many of them’. The government officially lifted the hunting suspension. More than half a year later, the country is going to auction licences to hunt a total of 70 … Continue reading
Posted in News & Articles Tagged animal cruelty, animal news, animal rights, Elephants, legal rights for animals Leave a comment
Kenya Bans Commercial Slaughter of Donkeys
The East African nation legalised trade in donkey meat and hide in 2012 to meet growing demand in China. Minister Peter Munya said the decision had been a mistake as it had caused the donkey population to fall. Many people … Continue reading
Posted in News & Articles Tagged animal cruelty, animal news, compassion, cruelty-free Leave a comment