- Major Meat Supplier Cargill, Bill Gates, and Richard Branson Invest in a Company Making Meat in a Lab!
- Canada’s Expected New Food Guide Has Meat, Dairy Lobbies Up In Arms
- Fellow Millennials, We Need to Get Real About WTF We’re Eating
- Two Dolphins Who Were Illegally Captured 20 Years Ago Are Returning to the Wild!
- Animal Rights Activists Rejoice as NYC Lawmakers Vote to Ban Wild Animals in Circuses
- Shop Smart: 21 Tasty Vegan (and Oil-Free!) Finds at Trader Joe’s
- How I Conquered Severe Depression with a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet
- From Crippling Lupus to Living Pain-Free on a Plant-Based Diet
- Why Every Vegan and Vegetarian Needs Vitamin B12
- A Plant-Based Diet Got Me Off the Lung Transplant List and Helped Restore My Eyesight
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Major Meat Supplier Cargill, Bill Gates, and Richard Branson Invest in a Company Making Meat in a Lab!
Our global focus on producing cheap meat, dairy, and other animal products has put the planet in an incredibly difficult spot. Around half of the world’s arable land and a majority of our freshwater stores are dedicated to grazing livestock … Continue reading
VANCOUVER — Lobby groups for the meat and dairy sectors are up in arms over indications that Canada’s next food guide could discourage the consumption of beef, butter and cheese. The guide, expected to be released early next year after … Continue reading
We’re often described as lazy, entitled, and unwilling to leave our parents’ homes. But this isn’t the truth, nor is it what I’m here to discuss. We need to talk about what we’re eating and how it affects the world, … Continue reading
Geumdeung and Depo are two indo-pacific bottlenose dolphins who were illegally captured off the coast of Jeju Island in South Korea back in 1997 and 1998. Now, after 20 years, the two animals will finally be given their freedom! The wonderful … Continue reading
An 11 year campaign came to a screeching halt on June 21st when NYC lawmakers voted to ban the use of exotic animals in circuses. The bill, which has been championed by Council Member Rosie Mendez since 2006, passed with … Continue reading
The question of how we’re going to feed a population of 9.7 billion people by 2050 is possibly the most burning one facing humanity. Our current food system, which is heavily focused on meat and dairy production, already occupies around … Continue reading
When it comes to debating which is better, overall, eating plant-based or eating a diet heavy in meat and dairy, there are countless (extremely heated) arguments on both ends. One can argue that eating more plants is better for your … Continue reading