- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Forks Over Knives
- New Study Finds a Simple Breathing Exercise May Help Decrease Alzheimer’s Risk
- 4 Drug-Free Ways to Fight Seasonal Allergies
- The Home Cook’s Guide to Growing Edible Flowers
- New Research: Making Plant-Based Meals the Default in Dining Halls Can Help Meet Climate Goals
- Yoga for Sleep: Yoga Nidra 101 + Restorative Poses That Work
- Tabitha Brown on Her New Line of Salt-Free Seasonings
- After a Prostate Cancer Diagnosis Spurred Me to Go Plant-Based, I Feel Like the Energizer Bunny
- Beating Diabetes with Diet: Sharon Palmer’s New Guide Provides an Approachable Plant-Based Plan
- How to Peel a Kiwi + Kiwi Recipes to Try
- The Ultimate Whole Grain Gluten-Free Flour Recipe: Our Favorite Blend Plus Baking Tips
Free From Harm
- Help Us Shut Down WingOut
- 10 Facts About Koch Foods and Joseph Grendys
- Adopt A Cow Program is Pure Industry Propaganda
- What to Make of a Diminished Thing
- Investment Firm Abandons Plans to Build a Mega Slaughterhouse in Wisconsin!
- The Quack Pack: Domestic Ducks Dumped in Park Rescued!
- National Geographic’s Delusional Portrayal of ‘Humane” Dairy Farming!
- “The Jungle” Transformed into the Future of Food
- The Reducetarian Paradox: Rigidly Applying ‘Moderation’ to Eleven Madison Park Restaurant
- Biden Must Stand Up To Animal Agriculture!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
A new Animal Equality U.K. investigation reveals chicks having their necks crushed, birds suffering from burns and blisters, and chickens purposely denied water at a McDonald’s chicken supplier. For years, Mercy For Animals has reached out to McDonald’s representatives, asking that the company … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged activism, animal cruelty, animal news Leave a comment
Progress! New Popeyes Commitment Will Reduce Suffering for Chickens
Good news! This week Popeyes Louisiana Chicken—the third-largest chicken chain in the United States—has become the latest brand to adopt the Better Chicken Commitment, a set of standards that will meaningfully improve chicken welfare in the company’s supply chain. By … Continue reading
Millions of Animals are Dying from the Australian Fires
(CNN) In a grim video posted on Twitter, a man drives into the fire-ravaged town of Batlow, in the Australian state of New South Wales (NSW). Both sides of the road are covered with ash and lingering smoke. They’re also littered … Continue reading
Make it a Happy Thanksgiving for Turkeys!
The Animal Ethics Project would like to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! We know that you will be thinking of Turkeys so we would like to acknowledge the important work of organizations such as Canadians for Ethical Treatment of … Continue reading
The UN Environment Program Just Declared Meat the World’s Biggest Problem! Here’s How We Can Solve It
Among the major issues we face in the modern day are climate change, dwindling natural resources, global health epidemics, and the inhumane treatment of animals. What do all of these problems have in common? Each one is intrinsically linked to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged United Nations Leave a comment
Forest Green Rovers named ‘greenest football club in world’
Forest Green Rovers has been named the “greenest football club in the world”. The League Two side is one of only 15 organisations from around the world to win a United Nations (UN) “Momentum for Change” climate action award. The … Continue reading
California Passes Bill to Phase Out Deadly “Driftnets”
Just months after Mercy For Animals and the Ban Death Nets coalition released shocking undercover footage exposing the commercial driftnet fishing industry, California lawmakers passed Senate bill 1017 to phase out the use of the nets in the state. Authored … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Fishing, Oceans Leave a comment