Without a doubt, 2019 will be the year of the vegan! Veganuary, a charity dedicated to helping people switch to a plant-based diet at the beginning of the year, expects a record-breaking 300,000 people to sign up on its website to spend the first 30 days of 2019 vegan!
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Don’t Overlook These 5 Sneaky Signs of Heart Disease
- What is Cholesterol? How It Works, Foods to Avoid, and the Truth About HDL
- Compared with Vegan Men, Daily Milk Drinkers See 60% Higher Rates of Prostate Cancer: New Study
- Facing Prediabetes, I Ditched Fast Food for Plant Foods
- Should You Avoid Nightshades? A Look at the Research