Scary costumes and tasty treats will always be a part of Halloween. This year, let’s add activism to the tradition! Check out these five easy ways to help animals and still have a scream of a time.
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- This USDA Program Is Looking to Make Vegan Dairy, Plant-Based Foods More Accessible
- How to Roast Garlic, Plus More Ways to Get the Best Garlicky Flavor
- Veganuary Breaks Records for Participation in 2023
- ‘Clean Vegan’ Cookbook Serves Up Gluten-Free Plant-Based Goodness
- Cook Twice, Eat 6 Times: Vegan Lunch Meal Prep