A pair of emperor penguins managed to take a selfie video after an explorer, Eddie Vault, left his camera unattended at the Auster rookery. The rookery is on sea-ice and is sheltered by grounded icebergs about 5km east of Auster islands and about 51km east-north-east of Mawson station in Antarctica.
- Why Feeding Your Gut Bacteria Might Be the Secret to Better Health
- I Beat Food Addiction and Lost 240 Pounds on a Plant-Based Diet
- The Best Diet for Acne: A Q&A with Nina and Randa Nelson, Co-Authors of “The Clear Skin Diet”
- I Stopped Yo-Yo Dieting, Lost Weight, and Got Off Blood Pressure and ADD Meds with a WFPB Diet
- Wicked Healthy: How to Sauté and Roast Without Oil