A pair of emperor penguins managed to take a selfie video after an explorer, Eddie Vault, left his camera unattended at the Auster rookery. The rookery is on sea-ice and is sheltered by grounded icebergs about 5km east of Auster islands and about 51km east-north-east of Mawson station in Antarctica.
- Why I Recommend a High-Carb Diet for My Patients with Diabetes
- How the Way We Farm Makes Us Sick: 6 Things You Need to Know about the U.S. Farm Bill
- PSA Alert: Olympians Champion the Dairy-Free Lifestyle
- Get Ready for “The Game Changers,” the Next Plant-Powered Supermovie
- I Lost 85 Pounds, Became a Runner, and Revitalized My Marriage