A pair of emperor penguins managed to take a selfie video after an explorer, Eddie Vault, left his camera unattended at the Auster rookery. The rookery is on sea-ice and is sheltered by grounded icebergs about 5km east of Auster islands and about 51km east-north-east of Mawson station in Antarctica.
- Avoiding meat and dairy is ‘single biggest way’ to reduce your impact on Earth
- Make it a Happy Thanksgiving for Turkeys!
- The UN Environment Program Just Declared Meat the World’s Biggest Problem! Here’s How We Can Solve It
- Forest Green Rovers named ‘greenest football club in world’
- California Passes Bill to Phase Out Deadly “Driftnets”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What a Plant-Based Diet Did to My Cholesterol, Blood Sugar, and Triglycerides
- Vegan Ultrarunner Fiona Oakes is “Running for Good” in New Film from the Director of “What the Health”
- I Lost 100 Pounds in Two Years on a Plant-Based Diet
- How to Read a Recipe
- Not Your Average Grandpa: Model, Endurance Athlete, and Plant-Based Enthusiast Richard Lima
- The ‘Good Old Days’ of Animal Farming Were Never Good for the Animals
- Former ‘Slaughter-Free Dairy’ Farmer: No Such Thing As Humane Dairy
- Mindful Meats: My Neighborhood Slaughterhouse
- Wisconsin’s Faustian Bargain: Canned Hunting, Breeding Factories and Killing Fields to Save Wildlife
- My Journey from ‘Humane’ Dairy Farmer to Vegan Cheese Maker