A pair of emperor penguins managed to take a selfie video after an explorer, Eddie Vault, left his camera unattended at the Auster rookery. The rookery is on sea-ice and is sheltered by grounded icebergs about 5km east of Auster islands and about 51km east-north-east of Mawson station in Antarctica.
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Don’t Overlook These 5 Sneaky Signs of Heart Disease
- What is Cholesterol? How It Works, Foods to Avoid, and the Truth About HDL
- Compared with Vegan Men, Daily Milk Drinkers See 60% Higher Rates of Prostate Cancer: New Study
- Facing Prediabetes, I Ditched Fast Food for Plant Foods
- Should You Avoid Nightshades? A Look at the Research