A pair of emperor penguins managed to take a selfie video after an explorer, Eddie Vault, left his camera unattended at the Auster rookery. The rookery is on sea-ice and is sheltered by grounded icebergs about 5km east of Auster islands and about 51km east-north-east of Mawson station in Antarctica.
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The No-Nonsense Guide to Antioxidants: Facts and Myths Explained
- How to Deal with Freezer Burn and Other Frozen-Food Pitfalls
- How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Brown Rice Every Time
- Webinar Replay: Going Plant-Based: How to Get Started and Stay in the Game with Tim Kaufman
- World’s Largest Team of Vegan Strength Athletes Set to Compete at 2022 Mr. America Competition