Multiple undercover investigations by Mercy For Animals into Tyson Foods—the largest poultry producer in the world—have exposed horrific cruelty to animals, including birds bred to grow so fast they become crippled under their own weight, workers violently punching, beating, and stabbing animals, and birds having their heads ripped off while they are still alive and conscious.
- Beyond Meat Announces Soaring Revenue Despite Covid-19 Shutdowns
- Chickens Crushed, Denied Water, Left to Suffer at McDonald’s Supplier
- A Zoo Is Struggling So Much That It May Have to Feed Some Animals to Other Animals
- Historic Partnership to Protect 2M Acres of Caribou Habitat
- American Red Cross’ Latest Lifesaving Move: Banning Leather Gloves
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The 6 Best Yoga Poses to Relieve Gas and Bloating
- Is Any Amount of Alcohol Safe? Experts Weigh In
- A Cook’s Guide to 6 Types of Onions and How to Use Them
- My Husband and I Lost 35 Pounds Each on a Plant-Based Diet, and We Never Felt Deprived
- Catering Giant Pushes Toward 42% Plant-Based Meals on U.S. College Campuses